Believer, what happens to your soul when you die?
Want to look at a couple of facts?
- You go to be with Christ—which is far better (than anything else).
- You go to Paradise [the word for a “park”] which is in the third heaven.
- You will be tenting in heaven (i.e., there only temporarily; presumably, after the resurrection to live on the new earth).
- You will have a conscious existence.
- You will be housed in the place Jesus prepared for you, “at home with the Lord.”
Now, I haven’t given you passages directly attached to each of these facts. If you are interested in doing so, it would be well for you to search them out for yourself—as a Berean. But I will do two things to help you along.
- List the pertinent passages to study.
- Give you a more correct translation of one of them.
OK; here goes—passages in no special order: 2 Corinthian 5; Philippians 1; Luke 23; 2 Corinthians 12; Revelation 12.
Here’s the translation of Revelation 12:12 “. . . be glad you heavens, and those who are tenting there . . .”
Have fun while being blessed!