What would you do to change your patterns of
- Church attendance and participation?
- Bible study methods?
- Witnessing to your neighbors and family members?
- Giving to the Lord’s work?
- Spending your time more profitably?
- Helping out those In need?
- Caring for the sick?
- Counseling those in trouble?
- Raising your children differently?
- Spending your money on things that count?
- Being more careful about your use of time?
- Considering what you watch on TV, what you read, what movies you see?
- Giving more consideration to developing the right relationships?
Well . . .
If you look over the list carefully, you’ll probably find at least a couple of items where you could still make changes that would be a blessing to you and your loved ones. It’s not too late. Check it out and . . . if necessary chuck it out. At the same time, if necessary . . . stir it up or start it up, as the case may be!